Four Emerging Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility, published by TriplePundit, bringing you the latest thinking on CSR, social media, and more. Written by Alison Monahan who is a web developer, turned lawyer, turned entrepreneur. She runs The Girl’s Guide to Law School and co-founded the Law School Toolbox.
New Media and CSR: Communicating Corporate Good, moderated by TriplePundit’s very own Nick Aster, identified four major emerging trends in Corporate Social Responsibility in a free-wheeling discussion between:
- Chris Miller, Director of Corporate Consciousness for Seventh Generation
- Christine Diamente, Director of Corporate Responsibility at Alcatel-Lucent
- Mitch Baranowski, Co-founder of BBMG
- Dale Hart, Partner at Methodologie
It’s CSR 2.0 — rife with risks but full of opportunities.
Here’s the bottom line: Four Emerging Trends in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Your brand is decreasingly under your control
- Transparency is terrifying, but authenticity is the reward
- CSR is a business imperative